Important Information Please Read Carefully
1. See a physician immediately if you have any symptoms of injury, illness or disease. Let nothing you have read on this site prevent or delay you from seeing a physician immediately.
2.Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
3. Elfenbaum Evers & Amarilio, P.C. provides the information on this website strictly on an “as is” and “as available” basis without representation or warranty of any kind.
4. Elfenbaum Evers & Amarilio, P.C. expressly disclaims all representations, warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to the site, its uses, and the services offered on the site, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title, accuracy and freedom from computer viruses or other harmful components.
5. Elfenbaum Evers & Amarilio, P.C. reserves the right to make additions, deletions or modifications to the site and those services offered at the site at any time without prior notice to you.
6. The information on this website prepared by Elfenbaum Evers & Amarilio, is not legal advice and is not intended to create, and receipt or use of it does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
7.You must not act or rely on the information contained on this website without first seeking professional legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in the State of Illinois familiar with your particular facts and legal issues.
8. Lawyers listed on this site are not certified as an “expert” or “specialist” pursuant to any authority governing the practice of law in the state of
9.The content in this website is owned by Elfenbaum Evers & Amarilio, P.C. and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Copyright 2007, Elfenbaum Evers & Amarilio, P.C. All rights reserved.
10. Elfenbaum Evers & Amarilio, P.C. provides links to external websites. Elfenbaum Evers & Amarilio, P.C. makes no representations whatsoever about any such websites, and the fact that we have linked to another site may not be construed as an endorsement or that site. Elfenbaum Evers & Amarilio, P.C. is not responsible for the privacy practices, terms and conditions or content of any such external websites.
11. Your use of the site is governed by the laws of the State of Illinois. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Cook County Illinois with respect to any legal proceedings arising out of your use of this website.
12. This site is not intended to be advertising and Elfenbaum Evers & Amarilio, P.C. does not through this site seek to represent anyone in a state where this site may fail to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.