Because of Elfenbaum Evers & Amarilio’s labor law expertise, we are especially skilled in complex cases where workers’ compensation, union contracts, health insurance, Social Security and pension issues overlap.
On average, since 2001 we have secured over $1 million a month for injured workers in benefits, settlements and awards alone, not counting the free medical care our clients get through our efforts. We can also help you with a number of other legal problems or issues. Call us anytime to discuss:
- Personal Injury: Auto accidents, slips and falls, property owners’ liability, etc.
- Employment Discrimination: Discrimination based on race, gender, age or disability; sexual harassment; retaliatory discharge (for exercising a legal right such as filing a complaint)
- Medical Malpractice: Hospital or nursing home injuries; birth injuries; physician and surgical errors; prescription errors; wrongful death cases
- Product Liability: Injuries due to unsafe machinery, defective consumer products, etc.
- Consumers’ Rights: Unfair debt collection; “œlemon laws” and other consumer fraud issues
- Social Security: Applications and appeals
- Family Law: Divorce and child custody; adoption; elder law; wills and estate planning
- Criminal Law: Felonies and misdemeanors
No matter what kind of legal question you have, give us a call. If we cannot represent you, we will connect you with the smartest and toughest lawyers in Illinois. You don’t have to fight alone!
SERVING CHICAGOLAND AND NORTH-CENTRAL ILLINOIS AND THE QUAD CITIES
Our firm handles claims in Chicago, Joliet, Cicero, Waukegan, Chicago Heights, Elgin, Aurora, Oak Park, Oak Lawn, Schaumburg, Bolingbrook, Glendale Heights, Naperville, Plainfield and all of Cook, DuPage, Lake, Will, McHenry, LaSalle, Kankakee, McLean, Rock Island, Bureau, Henry, Lee, Mercer, Whiteside, and Peoria Counties.