Use these links to ask better questions when you see your doctor. If you cannot find the medical information you are looking for, give us a call at 312-226-2650. We will be glad to help.
We believe the more you know the better.
One friendly suggestion about medical research.
- Do not let your fear or imagination get the best of you.
- Do not try to “out doctor” your own doctor.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome information
- Information for spine & back issues from the Mayo Clinic
The back is a well-designed structure made up of bone, muscles, nerves and other soft tissues. You rely on your back to be the workhorse of the body â€” its function is essential for nearly every move you make. Because of this, the back can be particularl
- Information on the drugs you may be taking
- Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit medical practice dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of virtually every type of complex illness. Mayo Clinic staff members work together to meet your needs. You will see as many doctors, specialists and other health c
- MedLine Plus Health Information from the National Library of Medicine
- National Alliance for Hispanic Health
As the nation’s action, advocacy, and research forum for Hispanic health and well being, we inform and mobilize consumers, support health and human service providers in the delivery of quality care, improve the science base for accurate decision making
- National Institute of Health (good search engine, tons of good info)
- Spanish language medical information
- Spine and Back Issues
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Get access to a patient education library. This is your orthopaedic connection with information you can trust.
- The Mayo Clinic Medical Search Engine
- The U.S. National Library of Medicine Search Engine
MedlinePlus will direct you to information to help answer health questions. MedlinePlus brings together authoritative information from NLM, the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and other government agencies and health-related organizations. Preformula
- U.S. Department of Health & Services: National Institutes of Health
A-Z index of National Institute of Health health resources, clinical trials, MedlinePlus, and health hotlines.
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration
Consumer Education: Know about Drugs Information about prespcription drugs, clinical trials and more.
- Website with links to injury information & surgical procedures